Quality & Care in One Package
SOFTWOOD BER CASES
- Bespoke wooden seafreight case suitable as two-way entry for lighter, smaller cargo.
- These shipping crates are ideal too for container stowing and road freight.
- Strong, robust and sturdy, BER wooden cases provide a cost-effective method to export pack cargo for seafreight.
- Recommended maximum weight is 2 tonnes.
- Additionally, these aesthetically pleasing custom cases are often supplied for use on TV and film sets.
- Please see below for some examples of softwood BER cases we have previously manufactured.
Bespoke Softwood Case Design
- The bespoke design of this softwood BER case makes it ideal to transport our client’s cargo.
- The softwood style gives it excellent durability and provides a secure case for export.
Larger Softwood BER Case
- This softwood BER case is strong and durable and is ideal for transport by sea.
- It is fully stencilled, and the cargo inside is internally secured with battens and cross bracings.
Softwood A Frames
- These softwood A frames are an excellent way to export sheet-style items. They lie against the A frame and are securely fastened to it.
- They are designed and manufactured with forklift runners, and are securely bolted for excellent stability.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >