Quality & Care in One Package
Pennex offer a wide range of receiving and handling services to meet customer requirements, including receiving (into our warehouse), verifying, checking, export packing when necessary, and consolidating cargo. We can also cater for authorised body inspection needs as required (for example SGS or BV).
With multiple heavy lift handling equipment, container ramps, and mobile crane for overhead lifts, cargo dispatch to any type of sea container, road trailer or single item to collecting vehicles is achievable. We have the capacity to load multiple vehicles daily.
< On Site Storage | Project Fulfilment >
Cargo received from suppliers or clients is:
- Check weighed, measured and photographed,
- Located in dedicated storage bays,
- Logged into Goods Received register, and
- Manifested to a shipment log dedicated to your project or destination.
- A daily update is given to clients via email.
If required, verification and checking services of goods received can be conducted by experienced personnel. This includes:
- Visual inspection for damage,
- Number count check against client purchase orders and vendor packing lists,
- Overages, shortages and damage reported promptly to client, in pre-agreed format, and
- All documents received scanned and emailed to client.
- Our complex provides enough storage space to consolidate cargo and optimise any trailer or container stow for maximum cost effectiveness.
- Utilising dedicated client storage bays and through thorough tracking, cargo placement is fully traceable.
- We are able to cater for fast or slow moving consolidations, providing inside warehouse, yard or covered storage options.
- We can stow: general purpose dry van containers, open top containers, and flat racks for all types of cargo in and out of gauge; whilst ensuring cargo is evenly distributed throughout the vehicle.
- Goods are chocked, blocked and strapped on accordingly to prevent damage in transit.
- Maximum volumetric/weight legal limits are not exceeded.
- We supply receipted documentation at time of handover of goods.
- Importation and container devan services are available on request.
- Loading by heavy lift forklift or crane possible through side, end or roof of trailer.
- Large yard area permits multiple vehicle loading and unloading simultaneously and securely within our fenced perimeter.
- ‘Non-forkliftable’ cargo can be stowed by hand by special arrangement.
- We provide assistance to the driver in facilitating a safe and secure load.
- A complete documentation trail supports dispatch of client’s cargo.