Quality & Care in One Package
MOISTURE CONTROL & VACUUM PACKING
- Corrosion and humidity control with sealed aluminium foil bags.
- Vacuum packing with desiccant drying agent for moisture limitation.
- Available for export cases, crates or skid packages.
- Foil bags manufactured to any size.
- Plastic shrink or stretch wrapping for cost effective waterproof alternative.
- Please see below for some examples of our recent export packing consignments.
Vacuum Packing to a Softwood Case
- This equipment was vacuum packed to limit moisture damage en route.
- The vacuum-packed goods were packed inside a softwood case for protection in transit.
- The case was marked in accordance with the client’s bespoke requirements.
Vacuum Packing to Plywood Cases
- These goods were vacuum packed in foil bags, before being safely secured inside batten plywood cases.
- This was completed on our client’s premises.
Vacuum Packing to Wooden Skids
- We can also vacuum pack sensitive machinery and pack it to wooden skid bases.
- Here machinery was wrapped in bubble wrap and foam before being vacuum packed in foil bags and secured to the wooden skids.
Large Scale Vacuum Packing
- Vacuum packing for moisture control is not limited to smaller pieces of equipment.
- This large piece was secured into a batten plywood case with strong internal softwood timbers, before being vacuum packed into foil bags.
Irregular Vacuum Packing
- This consignment provides an example of the irregular shapes that we can vacuum pack.
- This prevents moisture and corrosion damage and controls humidity in transit or storage.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >