Quality & Care in One Package
With a highly experienced and dedicated team of project forwarding experts, Pennex can offer a one stop provider for large project consignments. Utilising the company’s facilities and capabilities we can provide total project solutions ranging from aircraft and ship charter, European warehouse consolidation and export packing facilities, and dedicated pro-active collections and deliveries worldwide. Project cargo can be consolidated, inspected, managed, packed and supplied with confidence in the knowledge our ISO certification for quality and the environment and OHSAS approval for health and safety, provides a high standard of care.
From inventory, consignment stock management to an extensive reporting and tracking system recording all aspects of project cargo movements, our administration and documentation services cover import and export customs entries complete with legalisation of documents as necessary. With a wealth of experience, motivation and capability, Pennex are large enough to cope and small enough to care.
< Cargo Consolidations | Multi Modal Logistics >
Project Export Packing
- In house export packing for road, air or sea all to BS 1133:2011.
- All packaging manufactured at our own facility and design bespoke to the characteristics of each package and shipment.
- Export packing for projects can be conducted both on and off site.
- Timber packaging is compliant to ISPM 15 for worldwide export.
- Long term storage packing specifications produced for commissioning equipment.
- By air, utilising passenger and freighter aircraft with bespoke air chartering for out of gauge cargo.
- By sea, for LCL and FCL containers, supplemented with break bulk cargo and ship chartering services as required.
- By road, offering dedicated or shared vehicles for any size of cargo permissible for road movement.
- Fast-track, dedicated courier delivery.
- Hand carry services available.
Mobile Packing Team
- Fully equipped mobile packing team can attend any European location.
- Lifting facilities provided as required to include heavy lift, container loading and material handling.
- All types of packaging protection available including skid basing, vacuum packing and shrink wrapping.
- Out of hours working for aircraft and ship charter load out is available.
- Skid base and case assembly on your site can be accommodated too.
Cargo Inspections & Site Surveys
- Designated office space available for resident in house inspectors of project cargo.
- Cargo inspectors will travel to vendor’s site for review and recommendation of cargo movement.
- Site surveys conducted for storage, and final load outs across Europe.
- Cargo verification to client’s purchase order and vendor packing list conducted as required.
- Assessment of the standard of packaging protection as received.