Quality & Care in One Package
EXPORT PACKING TO CASES & CRATES
- Full case bespoke export pack or open crate style available.
- Packing cases lined with kraft paper and shower-proof membranes.
- Cargo is blocked, chocked and internally secured for safe transit.
- Material preservation in pre-packing process is available if required.
- We offer the options of screwed or nailed assembly.
- Please see below for some examples of our recent export packing consignments.
Export Packing to Small Batten Plywood Case
- This example represents some of the basic export packing consignments we do.
- These drilling heads were packed in a batten plywood case and secured with wooden supports.
- The case features a screw lid, forklift runners, and has been stencilled in accordance with the client’s requests.
Large Scale Angle Design
- This large-scale batten plywood case has been designed to transport the cargo in the safest and most efficient way.
- The softwood base and internal support system secure the cargo in place.
Large Consignment for Export Packing
- Here is an example of an export packing consignment including several different pieces.
- Each case is bespoke designed specifically for each piece of cargo. Cargo is secured by wooden blocks and supports.
- Batten plywood sides and lids provide the most lightweight solution, while the softwood bases provide the necessary support.
Cost Effective Export Packaging
- We will always make our export packing solutions as cost-effective for the client as possible.
- Here, we designed the batten OSB cases to fit precisely into a shipping container, meaning you do not pay to ‘ship air’.
Cable Drums for Export
- We also manufacture alternative export packing solutions. These cable drums safely transported 45 tonnes of cable to the South Pole base of the British Antarctic Survey.
- For this consignment, the power cables were clad, sealed and coopered within 7 days of receipt.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >