Quality & Care in One Package
- Pennex is pioneering a unique style of packing crate: the exhibition case.
- Our custom made, exhibition, ‘nail-free’ wooden crates and cases are constructed primarily for continued reuse.
- Often used for exhibition display items that require protective packaging during periods of non-use.
- Available in a number of styles in plywood, softwood, and screwed or bolted crates for ease of assembly.
- Can be stored flat packed.
- Their unique and innovative construction allows easy access from any side.
- Optional extras include: wheels and fire retardancy.
- Please see below for some examples of exhibition cases we have previously manufactured.
Layered and Partitioned Exhibition Case
- This re-usable exhibition case is made in a batten plywood style.
- With fully bespoke interior compartments which were all labelled, foam-lined and secure, our client had an easy solution to their complicated export needs.
- The robust bolted case with clipped lids allows for continued reuse.
Flat Pack Exhibition Case
- Our exhibition cases are also available in flat-pack form. We manufacture the case, and then deliver to your premises in flat-pack form. You can then assemble the case and pack your goods.
- This example comes with a hinge lid, wheels and custom stencilling (which provides guidance on assembly).
Hood Top Exhibition Case
- This flat-pack exhibition case incorporates a hood top design. This allows compartmentalisation of equipment within the same case.
- The batten plywood design ensures a strong yet lightweight case and again, stencilling is completed according to requirements.
Foam Lined Exhibition Case
- This exhibition case has custom-built internal compartments to store valuable jewellery.
- The compartments are foam-lined to prevent damage to the goods.
- Strong softwood battens provide support.
- The case is fitted with hinges, clips and wheels.
Ramped Exhibition Case
- This case features four distinct compartments, opening doors, and a ramp for access.
- Made from lightweight plywood, and sturdy softwood battens, this case provides protection and security for goods.
- The bolted design allows for re-use, and the case is complete with stencilling.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >