Quality & Care in One Package
OVERSIZE EXPORT PACKING
- We offer bespoke export packaging services for heavyweight, out of gauge machinery, skid packages, and large structures of any description.
- ‘Hood boxing’ can be provided for large steel skids already housing an equipment package but requiring protection in transit, achieved through a custom framed hanging pack design.
- Vessel and tank cradle/saddle manufacture on wooden skids can be designed to provide safe stowing to flat rack containers.
- Large units can be vacuum packed in aluminium foil bags tailor made at our workshops to accommodate all sizes, prior to long-term storage.
- Structural steel and pipes can be bundled, skid mounted and weather proofed for ease of break bulk handling.
- Please see below for some examples of our recent export packing consignments.
Large Scale Consignment for Egypt
- This large-scale consignment was expertly export packed in our warehouses and lifted by crane onto a waiting low-loader.
- The cases were safely shipped to Egypt.
Out of Gauge Caravan Cutting Machine Export Pack
- This out of gauge caravan cutting machine was export packed into our bespoke design softwood machine base case.
- The machine was secured in place by heavy-duty wooden blocking and chocking.
- The top of the case was given an extra layer of weatherproofing for transit. It was secured safely for onward movement by road.
Out of Gauge Crushing Kit Export Pack
- These similar units were export packed on our premises into softwood machine base cases. They were secured by softwood battens and supports.
- After the crushing kit had been packed for export, they were loaded by crane onto a waiting truck.
Out of Gauge Export Packing
- This is another example of three large scale units being specially export packed by our team.
- The massive units were secured with heavy-duty wooden battens and, once completed, were lifted onto a dedicated vehicle for shipment to their destination.
Out of Gauge Export Packing to a Wooden Crate
- This example of oversize export packing is of a huge unit packed into a wooden open-style crate.
- The stencilled crate was fully weatherproofed for transit.
- The unit was loaded onto a waiting vehicle along with a much smaller case bound for the same destination.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >