Quality & Care in One Package
What We Do
We provide all types of industry with tailor made design and manufacture of BS 1133:2011 constructed ISPM 15 timber and plywood cases and bespoke export packing services. We also offer project forwarding services, incorporating national and international haulage for in and out of gauge heavy lift cargo, cargo marshalling and storage in our own warehousing facilities in the UK and Europe, together with full export packing capability (both at our facility and at your premises), container loading, customs clearance services and multi modal logistics for any type of cargo to worldwide destinations.
We endeavour to offer our services with the utmost attention to detail, providing quality and care in one package.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our services and our approach in dealing with clients. Often providing bespoke solutions we work closely with clients in achieving cost effectiveness without compromising quality.
Notable markets in which we operate are:
- the oil and gas market,
- the aerospace industry,
- the defence industry,
- arts and antiques markets,
- filtration markets (both water and air),
- the medical industry,
- the construction market
- and the television and film industry.
Head Office Location
- Our safe and secure CCTV controlled UK warehouse (complete with ‘Redcare’ alarm system, barrier entry and lock-up facilities for high value goods) is ideally located to maximise the utility of the major transport links in the country.
- Its situation in Essex provides good access to all of the UK’s major road networks, providing our dedicated drivers the chance to deliver your cargo to the appropriate location, with the added assurance of professional conduct as members of the Road Haulage Association.
- As well as access to road networks, the Essex based location is also convenient for several Eastern and South-Eastern coastal ports for container and trailer shipment. These include London Gateway, Tilbury, Purfleet, Felixstowe, Harwich, Thamesport, Ipswich and Dover.
- Given our expertise in airfreight, it is befitting to be in such close proximity to some of the UK’s leading airports. Sites such as London Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Southend, and London City allow our IATA-trained experts to handle all types of hazardous and non-hazardous cargo for export worldwide.
Also in Rotterdam.
- Modern warehousing and case making factory with overhead cranes to 80 tonnes capacity
- 5 self levelling trailer loading docks together with 800 pallet storage and marshalling capacity
- Export packing, case making and freight forwarding capability throughout Europe
- 11,750 sq metre facility with quayside water connection, 2,000 sq. metres, with a quay length of 96 metres, depth of 3.65 metres and maximum pocket width of 20 metres, all within the Port of Rotterdam.