Quality & Care in One Package
- It is our policy to provide our customers with an on-time, fault-free, and reliable service at a competitive cost.
- As well as satisfying the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008, our Quality Management System provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- This QMS provides confidence to our customers, and so the implementation and communication of the policy is mandatory for all employees.
- The continuous review of this policy ensures its compatibility with our commitment to continual improvement.
Health & Safety
- It is our policy to ensure (as far as reasonably practicable) the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and any other persons who may be affected by our acts or omissions, in accordance with our OHSAS 18001:2007 certification.
- We promote environmental responsibility wherever and whenever possible, and also encourage the development and distribution of environmentally friendly and sustainable technologies.
- We ensure that our business is managed in the most environmentally friendly manner, and thus any adverse effects on the environment are minimised.
- Our promotion of the prevention of pollution and minimisation of waste, as well as our accountability over products and services, to ensure they are compatible with sustainable development, all contributes to the meeting of the requirements of ISO 14001:2004.