Quality & Care in One Package
ISPM 15 WOODEN SKIDS
- Made to order in bespoke sizes.
- Wooden base support frames and cradles available.
- Close boarded or skeletal skid base designs.
- Two- way or four-way entry available.
- Standard pallet sizes available.
- Perfect for heavy duty consignments, there is no limit on size or weight.
- Please see below for some examples of ISPM 15 wooden skids we have previously manufactured.
Bespoke Skid Bases
- These custom-made skid bases were manufactured for the aerospace industry.
- The heavy-duty construction allows for large amounts of weight to be borne by the skids.
- Stencilling indicates the equipment destined for the skids.
Very Large Wooden Skid
- This huge wooden skid is designed to take an enormous weight.
- A skeletal design using softwood boards provides stable support for the cargo.
Close Boarded Wooden Skid
- This is an example of a close-boarded wooden skid. No gaps in the skid ensure the cargo sits securely.
- All cargo, if packed at our facility, will be securely fastened to the skid for safe transit.
- The skid has been designed with forklift entry points for lifting.
Wooden Skid Saddle
- This close boarded ISMP-15 skid has been manufactured with a softwood saddle. This is to secure cylindrical cargo in transit.
- The heavy-duty wooden skid can bear large amounts of weight, while steadying potentially unstable cargo.
Skeletal Wooden Skid Design
- Here is another example of a skeletal design.
- The long wooden skid can transport several types of cargo, seen here.
- All cargo is secured to the skid for safe transit. Forklift lifting points allow for ease of movement around the site.
FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF CRATES AND CASES VISIT OUR GALLERY >